Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FRIENDS



My heart wish to listen to you

My hands wants to hold you forever

Make you comfortable

Embrace your thoughts

Fill your days with love &care

Make your existence a heavenly palace!

Oh! How much my heart wish to deliver?
Can I fly like an angel…?
Fly invisible.
Caress your pains
Hug your happiness…
Wipe your fears
cut your sorrows short!

My friends can I…
can I…
be as good to u
as you to me.
Dear friends … in all your innocent helping hand I want to 
soothe it…
Hold it forever
just as if the earth & the sky
two far-off objects 
holding amidst so high &wide.



Like little raindrops…
Drop by drop flowing in our land,

Can't help to enjoy my flow


with the each passing moments of warmth & coolness.
Your true existence
your true protection
your true friendship 
fills my life with so much positive strength…
I want to hold forever
the memories…

Like a rainbow so colorful & bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment