Thursday, December 17, 2009

MARKETING CONCEPTS

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?”

That is DIRECT MARKETING.

2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says,” He is super rich and famous. You are a super beauty. Why don’t you marry him?”

That is ADVERTISING.

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call her and say, ”You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?”

That is TELEMARKETING.

4. You are at a party and see a see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour a drink. In the end you open the door of (the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride and then say,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?”

That is PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING.

5. You are at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, You appear to be handsome, rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?”

That is BRAND RECOGNITION.

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?” She gives a hard slap on you face.

That is CUSTOMER FEED BACK.

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?” She introduces you to her husband.

That is DEMAND AND SUPPLY GAP.

8. You see gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say any thing another person comes and tells her,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?” and she goes with him.

That is COMPETITION EATING INTO YOUR MARKET SHARE.

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say,” You are a super beauty. I am super rich and famous. Why don’t you marry me?” Your wife arrives.

That is UNEXPECTED RESTRICTION FOR ENTERING NEW MARKETS.
- - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment