Saturday, April 30, 2011

THE DIVINE DESIGN




STORY-

once  a child came running to his mother and sat at her knees. he looked up at her from the floor and asked her what she was doing.mother informed him that she was doing embroidery.as the child was looking at the cloth from the underside,he complained to his mother that it was messy.the mother smiled and gently said,”son u r watching my work from wrong side, you go and play .when i am finished with this embroidery ,i willput you on my lap and let you see it from my side”.

The child went to play.after sometime at his mother’s call ,he came in and was made to sit on her lap.To his surprise there on the cloth he saw a very beautiful flower.The child couldn’t believe his eyes,because from underneath it had looked so messy.

The mother said,”son,from underneath it did look jumbled up and messy but you did not realize that there was a plan,a design on the other side”.

Then turning a bit spiritual ,the mother said,”many times in the past years I had looked up to heaven and asked god ,father ,what are you doing?”He replied ,’I am embroidering your life’,then I complained,’it looks so jumbled and messy.’God gently replied to me,’Child you go about and serve your fellowmen.when time comes I will call you and show my plan for you from my side.’

No comments:

Post a Comment