Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I HAVE LEARNED . . .


Many times, we do not learn from the Life.  But howwonder to learn things from life.  Enjoy and Be
Happy.

I   H A V E   L E A R N E D . . .
 
I’ve learned … that the best classroom in the
world is at the feet of an elderly person.
I’ve learned … that when you’re in love, it shows.
I’ve learned … that just one person saying to me,
“You’ve made my day!” makes my day.
I’ve learned … that having a child fall asleep in
your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in
the world.
I’ve learned … that being kind is more important
than being right.
I’ve learned … that you should never say “no” to a
gift from a child.
I’ve learned … that no matter how serious your
life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to
be goofy with.
I’ve learned … that sometimes all a person needs
is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
I’ve learned … that simple walks with my father
around the block on summer nights when I was a
child, did wonders for me as an adult.
I’ve learned … that life is like a roll of toilet
paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it
goes.
I’ve learned … that we should be glad God doesn’t
give us everything we ask for.
I’ve learned … that money doesn’t buy class.
I’ve learned … that it’s those small daily
happenings that make life so spectacular.
I’ve learned … that under everyone’s hard shell is
someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
I’ve learned … that the Lord didn’t do it all in
one day. What makes me think I can?
I’ve learned … that to ignore the facts does not
change the facts.
I’ve learned … that when you plan to get even with
someone, you are only letting that person continue
to hurt you.
I’ve learned … that love, not time, heals all
wounds.
I’ve learned … that the easiest way for me to grow
as a person is to surround myself with people
smarter than I am.
I’ve learned … that everyone you meet deserves to
be greeted with a smile.
I’ve learned … that there is nothing sweeter than
sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath
on your cheek.
I’ve learned … that no one is perfect until you
fall in love with them.
I’ve learned … that life is tough, but I am
tougher.
I’ve learned … that opportunities are never lost;
someone will take the ones

No comments:

Post a Comment