Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back from heaven


Back from heaven

She was on a land with beauty that was unseen & beyond the imagination of humankind. Amidstthe serenity was an abstractconcoction of colours and melody. Undoubtedly Pleasing enough to rest in peace


" Oh! I can't stay here.. ..i waited so desperately for her arrival .she has come in my world .can I back off now?………………..definetely not! She is mine she needs me I can no longer wait here ."


Doctor rushed towards her bed .

Some kind of movement was noticed in her body ..

"Relax .she is back"


A ray of hope entered the ICU room she was back to her conscious after 2 long days .the baby was given in her momma's arms

The tender touch of her little angel . The depth in her twinkling eyes .and her sweet smiling lips " ahh!! Its worth coming for her Back from heaven"

No comments:

Post a Comment