Friday, July 16, 2010

A few thoughts




 

x            Success depends on the support of other people.



A      Tell the world what you intend to do , but first show it.



A      Your values- whatever they are -are the compass that is guiding you to your ultimate destiny.



x            When you believe ‘I can do it’  and really believe, the ‘how to do it’ automatically develops



A      The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief



A      Action cures fear



A      My attitudes are more important than my intelligence



x            The more respect I have for myself , the more respect others will have for me.



x            Remember , if you think you are weak , you are. If you think you’re inadequate , you are. If you think you are second class , you are



x            I am always prepared for action.



A      Stay committed to your decisions , but stay flexible in your approach.



A      The man who cannot control himself can never control others.

No comments:

Post a Comment